Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Compatibility test asks TONS of questions. Matches come quickly. Simple layout of website. Provides good flow for communication. No real "search" feature because you're just given matches, and you can only look through the people you're matched with.
Learn about the newest feature, "The Stir!" Great membership. Moderate atmosphere. Not spammy. Lots of features for interacting with people you're interested in. Shows you what you have in common with people when you view their pages. Shallow matching capability. Can't get matches immediately.
Good membership. High quality atmosphere. Interesting and fun questions during profile set-up and personality testing. After filling out profile, takes you directly to your matches. Great website flow. Simple features for communication. No search features because you can only view matches.
Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Good self-analysis survey. Good matching capability based on four factors. Moderate amount of time to set up. Site is easy to navigate. Simple site features are good because communication is simple, but bad if you're looking for a more "social" experience.
Dating Poll Questions
Latest From The Dating Blog
- Enjoy the Dating Journey–That Means “Have Fun”
- Have a Picnic this Summer With Great Recipes
- Don’t Stay in An Abusive Relationship
- Guys You Don’t Want–Here’s a List
- Don’t Settle for Being a Side Kick
- The First Date Isn’t the Time to Discuss STD’s
- First Dates Should Be Relaxed. Not a Time to Air Grivances