Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Compatibility test asks TONS of questions. Matches come quickly. Simple layout of website. Provides good flow for communication. No real "search" feature because you're just given matches, and you can only look through the people you're matched with.
Learn about the newest feature, "The Stir!" Great membership. Moderate atmosphere. Not spammy. Lots of features for interacting with people you're interested in. Shows you what you have in common with people when you view their pages. Shallow matching capability. Can't get matches immediately.
Good membership. High quality atmosphere. Interesting and fun questions during profile set-up and personality testing. After filling out profile, takes you directly to your matches. Great website flow. Simple features for communication. No search features because you can only view matches.
Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Good self-analysis survey. Good matching capability based on four factors. Moderate amount of time to set up. Site is easy to navigate. Simple site features are good because communication is simple, but bad if you're looking for a more "social" experience.
Dating Poll Questions
Recent Forum Posts
- how can I tell which of these girls are free users???
By: tusharxp - 9 months ago
- Best Dating Sites Online
By: enessimo - 12 months ago
- The best herpes dating site for singles with herpes.
By: frisor - 1 year ago
- Which sites have YOU found that are only geard towards sex, and not relationships?
By: timothymathieu - 1 year ago
- Singles Parties
By: davidcad - 1 year ago
Latest From The Dating Blog
- You Don’t Have to Drink to Date
- Online Dating Can Help Your Hunt to Find a Compatible Companion
- Netspeak Not the Best Choice To Introduce Yourself
- Three Paragraphs in Your Online Profile Is Probably Enough
- Make Your Status Line Say Something Special
- Your Online Dating Username is Important
- Profile Pictures Are Important for Online Dating