Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Compatibility test asks TONS of questions. Matches come quickly. Simple layout of website. Provides good flow for communication. No real "search" feature because you're just given matches, and you can only look through the people you're matched with.
Learn about the newest feature, "The Stir!" Great membership. Moderate atmosphere. Not spammy. Lots of features for interacting with people you're interested in. Shows you what you have in common with people when you view their pages. Shallow matching capability. Can't get matches immediately.
Good membership. High quality atmosphere. Interesting and fun questions during profile set-up and personality testing. After filling out profile, takes you directly to your matches. Great website flow. Simple features for communication. No search features because you can only view matches.
Fairly good membership. High quality atmosphere. Good self-analysis survey. Good matching capability based on four factors. Moderate amount of time to set up. Site is easy to navigate. Simple site features are good because communication is simple, but bad if you're looking for a more "social" experience.
Dating Poll Questions
Recent Forum Posts
- how can I tell which of these girls are free users???
By: tusharxp - 5 months ago
- Best Dating Sites Online
By: enessimo - 9 months ago
- The best herpes dating site for singles with herpes.
By: frisor - 10 months ago
- Which sites have YOU found that are only geard towards sex, and not relationships?
By: timothymathieu - 10 months ago
- Singles Parties
By: davidcad - 11 months ago
Latest From The Dating Blog
- Online Dating Safety Tips–Be Safe While Finding a Companion
- Let Others Get to Know Your Through Your Profile
- Online Dating Means Everyone Wants a Match
- Pew Research Gives Data on Online Dating
- Make Your Profile a Conversation Starter
- Online Dating Red Flags From Dr. Phil
- Where You Live Can Affect Your Love Life.